DelhiDesk The Punjab government is planning to construct a modern bus stand on Malot Road in Bathinda, covering 17 acres of land with a commercial site on 2 acres and a workshop on 4 acres. The remaining 11 acres will be used for the construction of an AC bus stand. The project is expected to cost Rs 100 crore, with the foundation stone to be laid by Punjab Chief Minister Bhagwant Mann. The project aims to reduce traffic congestion and provide modern facilities to the people. The construction of the bus stand has been a long-standing dream of the Chief Minister.
Follow DelhiBreakings on Google News
Here is the news bullets sorted by DelhiBreakings.com team.
– Punjab government plans to construct a modern bus stand in Bathinda to reduce traffic problems and provide better facilities to the people.
– The bus stand will be built on 17 acres of land, with 2 acres reserved for commercial use and 4 acres for workshops.
– The modern AC bus stand will cover 11 acres of land in front of the thermal plant, while the City Improvement Trust will build a commercial site on 2 acres of land.
– The construction of the bus stand had been under discussion for some time, but it has now been finalized with an expected cost of Rs 100 crore.
– The removal of electric poles and wires will cost around Rs 19 crore, which will be borne by the trust.
– Punjab Chief Minister Bhagwant Mann will lay the foundation stone for the project after the Jalandhar elections.
– The project is considered a dream project of the Chief Minister, and its map will be prepared from abroad.
– The project has received the support of Collector Bathinda Shaukat Ahmed Pare.
– The English summary of the news article mentions the construction of a luxurious bus stand on Malot Road in Bathinda to reduce traffic problems and provide better facilities to the people.
For superfast news and Delhi Breaking Stories visti us daily at https://delhibreakings.com