DelhiDesk The Punjab government, under the NABARD-28 scheme, will widen and strengthen the Bela-Bahrampur road with a cost of Rs 4.80 crore. The current width of the road is 18 feet/24.5 feet, and the length is 8.05 km. The process of tender has already begun, and the work is expected to be completed in six months. The road connects block Chamkaur Sahib, district Roop Nagar with Machhiwada, district Ludhiana. The decision was taken due to the increase in traffic on the road, which had deteriorated its condition and caused problems for the common people. The 18-feet portion of the road will now be made 23 feet wide and B.C. will be cast. The road near the village of Tappariyaan Amar Singh will also be raised on the demand of the residents.
Follow DelhiBreakings on Google News
Here is the news bullets sorted by DelhiBreakings.com team.
– The Punjab government will widen and strengthen the Bela-Bahrampur road with a cost of Rs 4.80 crore.
– State Public Works Minister Harbhajan Singh E.T.O. confirmed the project.
– The work will be done under the NABARD-28 scheme.
– The road is 8.05 km long and currently has a width of 18 feet / 24.5 feet.
– The target is to complete the work within 6 months.
– The road connects block Chamkaur Sahib, district Roop Nagar with Machhiwada, district Ludhiana.
– The road’s current condition has deteriorated due to an increase in traffic.
– The 18 feet portion of this road will be widened to 23 feet wide and B. C. will be cast.
– The road near the village of Tappariyaan Amar Singh will also be raised.
– Instructions have been issued to complete the work on time.
– The English summary of the news is also provided.
– The story was first published on May 19, 2023, at 10:56 [IST].
For superfast news and Delhi Breaking Stories visti us daily at https://delhibreakings.com