DelhiDesk Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath has instructed officials not to delay in helping victims and providing eligible beneficiaries with government welfare schemes. He warned that negligence would not be tolerated and that any problems faced by the public should be resolved promptly. Adityanath gave these instructions during a Janata Darshan event at Gorakhpur temple, where he listened to people’s problems. He assured them that he would effectively solve every problem and criticised officials who failed to cooperate with the public. In addition, Adityanath instructed officials to take strict measures against land encroachment.
Follow DelhiBreakings on Google News
Here is the news bullets sorted by DelhiBreakings.com team.
– Uttar Pradesh CM Yogi Adityanath instructs officials not to delay in helping victims and providing benefits of government schemes
– Any negligence will not be tolerated and strict action will be taken against those responsible
– CM Yogi listens to people’s problems during Janata Darshan and assures effective solutions
– Cheap housing offer to come in Delhi, DDA preparations underway
– Strict steps to be taken on complaints of land encroachment
– Officials instructed to find out why cooperation has not been received on certain cases
– English summary: CM Yogi emphasizes no delay in helping victims and providing government benefits
For superfast news and Delhi Breaking Stories visti us daily at https://delhibreakings.com