DelhiDesk The list of top 10 companies in terms of market capitalization has been updated due to the fall in the stock market last week. The market cap of four companies out of the top 10 companies of Sensex has decreased by about Rs 56,006.15 crore. The current top 10 companies in the country in terms of market cap are Reliance, TCS, HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, Hindustan Unilever, ITC, Infosys, SBI, HDFC, and Bharti Airtel. These companies are considered good for knowledgeable investments and can result in good profits if invested in little by little.
Follow DelhiBreakings on Google News
Here is the news bullets sorted by DelhiBreakings.com team.
– Last week, the market cap of 4 companies out of the top 10 companies of Sensex has decreased by about Rs 56,006.15 crore.
– The market cap of HDFC Bank declined by Rs 34,547.61 crore, while HDFC’s market cap stood at Rs 4,95,541.41 crore with a loss of Rs 13,584.9 crore.
– The market cap of Bharti Airtel declined by Rs 6,356.46 crore, while SBI’s market cap declined by Rs 1,517.18 crore.
– Reliance Industries’ market cap increased by Rs 14,279.06 to Rs 16,51,687.33 crore, and the market cap of Hindustan Unilever increased by Rs 10,949.09 crore.
– TCS, ITC, and Infosys also saw an increase in market cap.
– The top 10 companies in terms of market cap are Reliance, TCS, HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, Hindustan Unilever, ITC, Infosys, SBI, HDFC, and Bharti Airtel.
– Due to the fall in the stock market last week, there has been a change in the list of top 10 companies.
For superfast news and Delhi Breaking Stories visti us daily at https://delhibreakings.com