Good news for Gurugram! The city is set to get a new interstate bus terminal at Sector-36A, near the Delhi-Jaipur Highway and Dwarka Expressway. The project will be built with an investment of Rs 230 crore.

Government Green Light

Haryana Chief Minister, Nayab Singh Saini, has approved the formation of Gurugram Smart Bus Terminal Limited (GSTBL) to oversee the project.

Company Structure

The new company will have a Chief Executive Officer and seven directors. The Transport Department will hold a 51% stake in the company, while Haryana State Industrial and Infrastructure Development Corporation (HSIIDC) will hold the remaining 49%.

Public-Private Partnership Approach

The bus terminal will be constructed under a public-private partnership (PPP) model. This approach aims to combine public funding with private sector efficiency.

On-Site Workshop

A workshop will be built within the bus terminal complex to address any technical issues on-site, reducing downtime and improving service quality.

Land Allocation at Lower Cost

The Chief Minister has directed HSIIDC to allocate 15 acres of land at a lower cost for the project, facilitating the timely and cost-effective construction of the bus terminal.

Providing most accurate Delhi NCR, National and Stock Market, Automobile stuffs since 2014. Experience in Journalism with 12 Years and Awarded by 4 Journalism HONORS in career. Putting best effort to provide most reliable news point.