DelhiDesk: The Railway Board has issued guidelines for passengers traveling in reserved class coaches of Indian Railways trains. The board has directed the ticket checking staff to check the prescribed proofs or documents for the identity of passengers during the journey. The circular has listed ten documents that will be valid for identity proof in reserved class coaches of any train operated under Indian Railways. The Railway Board has instructed all ticket checking staff to ensure that they thoroughly check the prescribed proof of valid identity for travel by passengers in reserved coaches and give receipts to passengers after checking necessary documents.
Follow DelhiBreakings on Google News
Here is the news bullets sorted by DelhiBreakings.com team.
– Railway Board issues guidelines for passengers in reserved class coaches
– Special instructions given to ticket checking staff to check identity proofs of passengers
– Prescribed proofs or documents for identity must be checked in reserved class coaches
– Documents required include photo voter ID, passport, PAN card, driving license, and more
– TTEs must check identity cards of passengers, not just their presence
– Receipts must be given to passengers after necessary document checks.
For superfast news and Delhi Breaking Stories visti us daily at https://delhibreakings.com