Karachi to Noida: Controversies Surrounding Film Title
The film “Karachi to Noida,” based on the love story of Sachin and Seema Haider, has become embroiled in controversies and has now reached the Bombay High Court. The film’s producer, Amit Jani, has been alleging that he has been receiving constant threats from the Maharashtra Navnirman Sena (MNS) for the past few days. Jani claims that under pressure from the MNS, the film production company Combine rejected the titles “Karachi to Noida” and “Moblynching” on August 24, deeming them controversial.
Jani further alleges that these actions are being taken under the influence of the Maharashtra Navnirman Sena. He asserts that he is a respected member of the Indian Motion Picture Producers Association and that any member is free to come and go to the office. However, two days ago, the association’s secretary, Anil Nagarth, called him and refused to meet at the Mumbai office, citing the threat of MNS vandalizing their office. Instead, they told him to register the title online.
Producer Amit Jani claims that the association had taken fees with the commitment of providing the title by August 17 through the online process. However, they kept postponing it until August 24. In the end, succumbing to pressure from the MNS, the title “Karachi to Noida,” which revolves around Seema Haider’s journey from Pakistan to Noida to live with Sachin and her four children, was rejected as controversial. Both Sachin and Seema Haider have been making headlines lately.
- The film “Karachi to Noida” has become the subject of controversy and is now in the Bombay High Court.
- Producer Amit Jani alleges constant threats from the Maharashtra Navnirman Sena (MNS).
- The film production company Combine rejected the titles “Karachi to Noida” and “Moblynching” under pressure from the MNS.
- Jani claims that the Indian Motion Picture Producers Association’s secretary refused to meet him in person, citing the threat of MNS vandalism.
- The title “Karachi to Noida” was rejected as controversial, despite it being based on Seema Haider’s journey from Pakistan to Noida.
Superfast News Coverage by DelhiBreakings.com team.
For Superfast national news and Delhi Breaking Stories visit us daily at https://delhibreakings.com