DelhiDesk Actor and producer Manikandan has bought Google CEO Sundar Pichai’s ancestral house in Ashok Nagar, Chennai. Sundar Pichai’s parents reportedly sold the house to Manikandan, who was impressed by their humble attitude. The house was reportedly completely demolished by Sundar Pichai’s father, and the plot was handed over to Manikandan for development. Sundar Pichai was born and raised in Chennai and studied at IIT Kharagpur before leaving the city. Manikandan plans to build a villa at the site.
Follow DelhiBreakings on Google News
Here is the news bullets sorted by DelhiBreakings.com team.
– Sundar Pichai’s ancestral house in Chennai has been sold to actor and producer Manikandan
– Manikandan claims it was not the property of Sundar Pichai but was impressed by the humility of his parents
– Sundar Pichai’s father waited for hours at the registration office and paid all necessary taxes
– Manikandan plans to build a villa on the plot
– Sundar Pichai was born and brought up in Chennai and studied at IIT Kharagpur before leaving the city
– The house was reportedly demolished by Sundar Pichai’s father and the plot was handed over to Manikandan for development
– Google reportedly gives $20 billion to its rival company Apple every year
– The story was first published on May 19, 2023.
For superfast news and Delhi Breaking Stories visti us daily at https://delhibreakings.com