DelhiDesk Gold and silver rates have been fluctuating in major cities across India. The rates for 22ct and 24ct gold per 10 grams are given for various cities, with the current rate of gold opening at Rs 61370 per ten grams, up by Rs 201 from the previous trading day. Silver, on the other hand, opened at Rs 76285 per kg, down by Rs 30 from the previous trading day. Gold is currently selling cheaper by about Rs 126 per 10 grams from its all-time high. Gold and silver rates in MCX and international markets are tax-free, thus there will be a difference between the rates in the country’s markets.
Follow DelhiBreakings on Google News
Here is the news bullets sorted by DelhiBreakings.com team.
– Gold and Silver trading has started in major cities of India
– Rates of Gold and Silver differ in most cities
– Rates given for 22ct and 24ct Gold prices per 10 grams
– Gold opened today with a gain of Rs 201 per ten grams
– Silver opened today with a fall of Rs 30 per kg
– Gold currently selling cheaper by Rs 126 per 10 grams from all-time high
– Gold trading fast on MCX with a gain of Rs 214.00
– Silver trading on MCX with a gain of Rs 101.00
– Gold trading rapidly in international market at $2,027.34 an ounce
– Silver trading in international market at $25.58 an ounce
– Rates of Gold and Silver in major cities provided
– Infatuation with Gold breaking, imports decreased by 24 percent
– Gold expected to give good returns this year ahead of Share Market and Bank FD.
For superfast news and Delhi Breaking Stories visti us daily at https://delhibreakings.com