In order to enforce traffic rules, a system of issuing challans has been implemented in the country, with the help of technology.Cameras installed at every traffic signal capture images of vehicles to identify traffic rule violators.
However, many people have complained about their challans being wrongly deducted. This article provides information on how to complain about incorrect challans and get them cancelled.
Complaining about Incorrect Challans:
– If you believe that your challan has been wrongly deducted, you have the option to complain about it.
– You can complain to the Traffic Commissioner, SP Traffic, or the concerned officer to get your challan cancelled.
– Social media platforms can also be used to express your views by tagging the relevant department or officer.
– By doing so, there is a chance that your challan will be cancelled.
Raising the Issue in Court:
– If your wrongly issued challan has reached the court, you can raise this issue in the court.
– If your claim is valid, the court has the authority to cancel the challan.
– It is important to have evidence to strengthen your point when complaining in writing or otherwise.
– However, expressing your opinion without evidence may also lead to the cancellation of the challan if it is found to be incorrect.
– To enforce traffic rules, a system of issuing challans has been implemented, with cameras capturing images of violators.
– If you believe your challan has been wrongly deducted, you can complain to the Traffic Commissioner or the concerned officer and get it cancelled.
– Social media platforms can also be used to express your views and tag the relevant department or officer.
– If your challan has reached the court, you have the option to raise the issue and potentially get it cancelled.
Superfast News Coverage by DelhiBreakings.com team.
For Superfast national news and Delhi Breaking Stories visit us daily at https://delhibreakings.com