DelhiDesk Shares of Manappuram Finance Ltd closed higher after the Enforcement Directorate (ED) conducted searches at six premises of the company and its Managing Director VP Nand Kumar in Thrissur, Kerala, and seized assets worth Rs 143 crore. The ED has accused Nandkumar of involvement in money laundering through illegal collection of deposits from the public and has attached his total assets under the Prevention of Money Laundering Act. The stock has a beta of 1.5, indicating high volatility in one year, and is trading below 5, 20, 50, 100, and 200 day moving averages.
Follow DelhiBreakings on Google News
Here is the news bullets sorted by DelhiBreakings.com team.
– Shares of Manappuram Finance Ltd closed higher after ED searches
– Assets worth Rs 143 crore seized from MD VP Nand Kumar
– Stock closed at Rs 105.60, down 11.45 percent
– Technicals show Relative Strength Index at 43.6 and high volatility
– Trading below 5, 20, 50, 100, and 200 day moving averages
– Company declined by 3.52 percent in last one year
– ED accuses Nandkumar of money laundering through illegal deposits
– Assets attached under Prevention of Money Laundering Act
– Gold rate touched the sky of share market
– English summary provided at the end
– Facebook pixel code present in script tag at the end
For superfast news and Delhi Breaking Stories visti us daily at https://delhibreakings.com