Honda to Introduce New Honda City Electric: Expected Features and Price
Honda is planning to enter the electric market and increase car sales.
There has been no official announcement regarding the availability of an electric variant for the Honda City. Experts believe that the electric variant will have a unique design, unseen in the Indian market.
Honda City Electric Features
- The Honda City EV will be equipped with a 31 kWh inferior lithium-ion battery pack.
- The battery pack takes 5 to 7 hours to fully charge, but with a fast charger, it can be fully charged in 3 hours.
- The electric sedan will have a range of 350 to 400 kilometers on a full charge.
- Multiple riding modes will be available to enhance fuel efficiency.
- Honda has partnered with Sony to develop this futuristic electric car, which may provide technical support for the Honda City Electric.
The launch price of the Honda City Electric is estimated to be between Rs 20 to 25 lakhs.
★Honda is planning to introduce the new Honda City Electric in order to increase car sales in the electric market.
★There has been no official announcement regarding the availability of the electric variant for the Honda City, but experts believe it will have a unique design.
★The Honda City Electric will be equipped with a 31 kWh inferior lithium-ion battery pack and can be fully charged in 3 hours with a fast charger.
★It will have a range of 350 to 400 kilometers on a full charge and multiple riding modes for enhanced fuel efficiency.
★Honda has partnered with Sony for technical support in developing this futuristic electric car.
★The expected price of the Honda City Electric is estimated to be between Rs 20 to 25 lakhs.
Superfast News Coverage by DelhiBreakings.com team.
For Superfast national news and Delhi Breaking Stories visit us daily at https://delhibreakings.com