New Delhi: Pension Beneficiaries Can Now Avail Services Through Dharohar Mobile App
Beneficiaries taking pension under various schemes of the Social Welfare Department will no longer have to visit offices. Now, they can easily access services such as giving a life certificate, getting the account number amended, or registering themselves by entering the name of the district through the Dharohar mobile app.
What is required for registration?
To avail the benefits of the Dharohar mobile app, pension beneficiaries need to register first. They should have their name, mobile number, Aadhaar number, and a photo. By providing these documents, beneficiaries can register on the Dharohar App.
Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal launched this app at the state award distribution ceremony for the disabled on Monday. During the event, disabled individuals who achieved great accomplishments in different fields were honored. Additionally, 4 Olympic players were also honored with state awards. Kejriwal mentioned that pension beneficiaries can register complaints on the Dharohar App, which will be resolved promptly. Beneficiaries can also register themselves with their photo, name, mobile number, and Aadhaar number. The app provides access to the list of pension beneficiaries, information about pension receipts, and pension details for the last three months. Kejriwal assured that the Delhi government supports all disabled, elderly, and pensioner beneficiaries, and has various plans for their welfare.
What are the benefits of the Dharohar App?
The Dharohar mobile app allows pension beneficiaries to access information and services from the comfort of their homes. They can access the list of pension beneficiaries, obtain information about pension disbursement, and view pension details for the past three months. Additionally, they can complete tasks such as submitting a life certificate, amending account numbers, or registering themselves by entering the name of the district through the app.
- Pension beneficiaries under various schemes of the Social Welfare Department in New Delhi can now access services through the Dharohar mobile app.
- The app provides a convenient way for beneficiaries to give a life certificate, amend account numbers, and register themselves by entering the district name.
- To register on the app, beneficiaries need their name, mobile number, Aadhaar number, and a photo.
- The app was launched by Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal at a state award distribution ceremony for the disabled.
- The app offers access to the list of pension beneficiaries, information about pension receipts, and pension details for the last three months.
Superfast News Coverage by DelhiBreakings.com team.
For Superfast national news and Delhi Breaking Stories visit us daily at https://delhibreakings.com