Delhi Roads to be Beautified on the Lines of G-20 Conference: Atishi
New Delhi . Public Works Department Minister Atishi said that the roads of Delhi will be beautified on the lines of the G-20 conference.
He claimed that just as Delhi government departments and MCD have jointly developed beautification, maintenance, lighting and green areas of the roads in the conference areas, on the same lines the rest of the roads will also be made beautiful and clean. Public Works Department Minister Atishi made this announcement in a joint press conference with Urban Development Minister Saurabh Bhardwaj on Monday.
Atishi said in Delhi Secretariat that congratulations to the people of Delhi for successfully organizing the conference. This event could be successful due to the collective efforts of Delhi Government, MCD, NDMC, Delhi Police and the cooperation of the people of Delhi. He said that beautification was done on a large scale in Delhi to welcome the guests. Many roads were built and redesigned and green areas were developed on a large scale. Magnificent lights and fountains were installed.
Atishi said, Kejriwal government has decided that we will beautify about 1400 km of roads of Public Works Department in entire Delhi, maintain them, green areas and other works will also be done on the lines of G-20. Work has started in this direction. A review meeting has been held with the officials, in which it was discussed about taking it further to entire Delhi.
Bhardwaj will decorate the entire city like this
During the press conference in Delhi Secretariat, Saurabh Bhardwaj said that the work of beautifying Delhi was possible due to the discipline, cooperation of the people of Delhi and their tax money. During these 15-20 days, the people of Delhi faced traffic jams many times, but they made the festival successful with discipline. He said that just as Delhi has been made beautiful in the last few months, in the same way the Delhi government will maintain this beauty in the entire city. The construction that has been done so far will also be monitored.
- The roads of Delhi will be beautified on the lines of the G-20 conference, according to Public Works Department Minister Atishi.
- This announcement was made in a joint press conference with Urban Development Minister Saurabh Bhardwaj.
- The beautification will cover approximately 1400 km of roads in Delhi.
- Delhi government departments and MCD have already developed beautification, maintenance, lighting, and green areas in the conference areas.
- The work of beautifying Delhi was made possible due to the discipline and cooperation of the people of Delhi.
- The Delhi government will continue to maintain the beauty of the city and monitor the construction that has been done.
Superfast News Coverage by DelhiBreakings.com team.
For Superfast national news and Delhi Breaking Stories visit us daily at https://delhibreakings.com