Summit of G-20 Countries Commences in New Delhi
The summit of G-20 countries has started today at Bharat Mandapam in New Delhi, the capital of India. Prime Minister Narendra Modi welcomed all the stalwarts from around the world.
Let us tell you that the arrival of guests had started from Thursday itself. Late evening on Friday, US President Joe Biden reached Delhi. He reached PM Modi’s official residence 7, Lok Kalyan Marg directly from the airport. A meeting took place between the leaders of both the countries here. Apart from this, PM Modi is going to have a bilateral meeting with the heads of state of other countries.
G20 Chief Coordinator Highlights India’s Achievements
G20 Chief Coordinator Harsh Vardhan Shringla reached the exhibition center at Bharat Mandapam. During this, he said, “Products from about 30 states and union territories have been displayed here. Central Bank Digital Currency is being demonstrated for the first time in RBI’s Innovation Hub, so international delegates who do not have bank accounts in India can deposit money from their mobile wallets. India has performed well in these 9 months because we have held more than 200 meetings in 60 places.”
About the G20 Summit
The G20 summit is being organized at the newly constructed International Exhibition and Convention Center ‘Bharat Mandapam’ at Pragati Maidan. After the heads of the invited countries, PM Modi is now welcoming the heads of the G20 countries. The G20 member countries include Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, India, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, Republic of Korea, Mexico, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Turkey, the United Kingdom, the United States, and the European Union (EU).
- The summit of G-20 countries has commenced in New Delhi, India.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi welcomed the leaders from around the world.
- US President Joe Biden arrived in Delhi and had a meeting with PM Modi.
- G20 Chief Coordinator highlighted India’s achievements, including the demonstration of Central Bank Digital Currency.
- The G20 summit is being held at Bharat Mandapam in Pragati Maidan.
- G20 member countries include Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, India, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, Republic of Korea, Mexico, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Turkey, the United Kingdom, the United States, and the European Union (EU).
Superfast News Coverage by DelhiBreakings.com team.
For Superfast national news and Delhi Breaking Stories visit us daily at https://delhibreakings.com