The trend of buying electric cars has increased in India, and new electric cars are being launched by companies. Electric vehicles are generally more expensive than petrol and diesel cars, but there are affordable options available in the market.
The government also provides subsidies of up to Rs 1-1.5 lakh on the purchase of electric cars in Delhi. Four affordable electric car options are Tata Tiago EV, MG Comet EV, Citroen EC3, and Tata Nexon EV.
Tata Tiago EV:
– Tata Tiago EV is one of the cheapest electric cars in the country, with a price range of Rs 8.69 to Rs 11.99 lakh (ex-showroom).
– It comes in four variants and offers two battery pack options of 19.2kWh and 24kWh, with a range of 250km and 315km respectively.
– The electric motor of Tiago EV produces 74 bhp power and 114 Nm torque.
MG Comet EV:
– MG Comet EV is also included in the list of cheapest electric cars in the country, with a price range of Rs 7.98 lakh to Rs 9.98 lakh (ex-showroom).
– It has a battery pack of 17.3kWh capacity and provides a range of 230km on a full charge.
– The car is equipped with a rear-wheel drive electric motor that generates power of 42 BHP and torque of 110Nm.
– Citroen EC3 is available at an affordable price, with a price range of Rs 11.50 lakh to Rs 12.76 lakh (ex-showroom).
– It has a 29.2kWh battery pack that offers a certified range of 320 kilometers on a full charge.
– The electric motor of this car produces power of 57 bhp and torque of 143 Nm.
Tata Nexon EV:
– Tata Nexon EV starts from Rs 14.49 lakh and comes with a 30.2kWh lithium ion polymer battery pack.
– It is an electric SUV with a powerful electric motor that generates 127 BHP power and 245Nm torque.
– Affordable electric cars have arrived in the market, providing options for middle-class people on a low budget.
– The government offers subsidies on electric car purchases in Delhi, with up to Rs 1-1.5 lakh available.
– The Tata Tiago EV, MG Comet EV, Citroen EC3, and Tata Nexon EV are some of the affordable electric car options available.
Superfast News Coverage by DelhiBreakings.com team.
For Superfast national news and Delhi Breaking Stories visit us daily at https://delhibreakings.com