DelhiDesk MSCI, the financial index provider, has announced that it will reduce the free float of two companies of Adani Group, Adani Total Gas and Adani Transmission, in the May index review. The free float of Adani Total Gas will be reduced by 14%, while Adani Transmission’s free float will be reduced from 25% to 10%. Free float is defined as the proportion of outstanding stocks available for purchase in the public equity market by international investors. The decision was taken after the arrival of the Hindenburg report, which accused Adani Group of stock manipulation.
Follow DelhiBreakings on Google News
Here is the news bullets sorted by DelhiBreakings.com team.
– MSCI to reduce free float of Adani Total Gas and Adani Transmission in May index review
– Adani Total Gas free float to be reduced by 14%
– Adani Transmission free float to be reduced from 25% to 10%
– Free float is the proportion of outstanding stocks available for purchase in the public equity market by international investors
– MSCI delayed implementation of updates due to potential difficulties with replicability
– Hindenburg report accused Adani Group of stock manipulation
– NSE removed Adani Enterprises from monitoring
– Adani Total Gas and Adani Transmission stocks saw a decline on Friday
– English summary provided at the end of the article
– Facebook pixel code present on the page
For superfast news and Delhi Breaking Stories visti us daily at https://delhibreakings.com