Residents of Madhya Pradesh are set to receive exciting news soon with the introduction of Vande Bharat Metro trains. Following the success of the Vande Bharat Express, the first phase will see three Vande Bharat Metro trains operating from Bhopal.

ย 

Key Takeaways:

  • Launch Announcement: The first phase will commence with three Vande Bharat Metro trains from Bhopal.
  • Purpose: The aim is to reduce the load on long-distance trains and connect major cities with nearby towns.
  • Schedule Release: The Indian Railways will announce the schedule for these new trains by June 3.

ย 

Routes and Details:

  • Initial Routes: In the first phase, the Vande Bharat Metro will run from Bhopal to Betul, Sagar, and Shajapur.
  • Distance Covered: The initial phase will cover railway stations up to 200 kilometers.

ย 

  • Speed: The trains will operate at a speed of 120 kilometers per hour.
  • Fares: The fare is expected to be equivalent to sleeper class fares or up to 15% higher.

Trial and Launch:

  • Trial Runs: Trial runs for the Vande Bharat Metro are set to begin in July 2024.
  • Launch Date: The official launch is targeted for 2024.

ย 

  • Seating and Booking: Similar to metro coaches, 80% of the seats in these trains can be reserved in advance. The remaining 20% of the seats will be available for passengers to book through the station or via the UTS app.

ย 

Additional Information:

  • Objective: The introduction of the Vande Bharat Metro aims to ease the burden on long-distance trains and enhance connectivity between major and nearby cities.

ย 

  • Further Developments: The successful integration of Vande Bharat Express trains into the Indian railway network has paved the way for the Vande Bharat Metro initiative.

ย 

Residents and frequent travelers in Madhya Pradesh can look forward to a significant improvement in their daily commute with the upcoming Vande Bharat Metro, promising faster and more efficient travel options

Providing most accurate Delhi NCR, National and Stock Market, Automobile stuffs since 2014. Experience in Journalism with 12 Years and Awarded by 4 Journalism HONORS in career. Putting best effort to provide most reliable news point.